Multiple Locations Available Across Queensland – Caboolture – Noosaville
Cancer Care Associates (CCA) is an Australian-owned and operated organisation dedicated to delivering personalised, comprehensive cancer care. Our commitment extends to providing access to leading Oncology experts, cutting-edge facilities, and tailored therapy treatments within a one-stop, best practice patient support environment. With five established centres across NSW, and current expansion plans underway in the Queensland region, including Cancer Care Moreton Bay in Caboolture and Cancer Care Noosa in Noosaville, CCA is growing to serve even more communities.
Our integrated cancer care model combines medical oncology, hematology, radiation oncology, and oncology pharmacy services, along with access to clinical trials and pathology services, to offer a holistic approach to patient care. At CCA, we proudly uphold a ‘no wait for care’ policy, ensuring timely delivery of therapies without the need to join a waiting list. We are dedicated to shared care and survivorship, making a difference in the lives of cancer patients across Australia.
Cancer Care Moreton Bay
Our new Cancer Care Moreton Bay development, will provide a state-of-the-art cancer care facility with comprehensive services for the Moreton Bay community, including radiation oncology consulting and treatment, haematology and medical oncology consulting and treatment. A dedicated oncology pharmacy, access to research and clinical trials and pathology services will also be included in the development. For more information: https://cancercare.com.au/moreton-bay-community-to-benefit-from-state-of-the-art-cancer-care-facility/
Join Our Network
- Work across an expanding number of cancer care centres throughout Australia.
- CCA provides an opportunity to do your life’s best work and enjoy a rewarding medical career.
- We are committed towards providing high quality patient care supported by experienced teams with a proven track record in innovation and clinical leadership.
- We provide access to cancer research for local, national, and international clinical trials and collaborations, including academic research.
- Our cancer care centres offer specialised treatments and operate with Linacs that are capable of IGRT, IMRT, VMAT, DIBH, SABR and SRS delivered on an Elekta HD Versa Linear Accelerator platform in combination with the Monaco treatment planning system, Mosaiq patient management, and Siemens Go-Sim CT scanner.
- Generous remuneration package and high earning potential.
What is required
- Current registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australia and New Zealand College of Radiation Oncologists (RANZCR) including sub-specialty training and recognition in Radiation Oncology.
Cancer Care Associates is always looking to expand our network of doctors. For a confidential discussion please contact Karen Dawe, Manager Queensland at email@example.com or on the mobile number +61 416 267 465 to hear more about our current opportunities across our CCA network.