Cancer Care Associates is delighted to open a new centre in Griffith, bringing much-needed radiotherapy treatment with no out-of-pocket costs to patients living in Griffith and the surrounding communities. The development of the Cancer Care Griffith facility will create a high-quality cancer care facility to serve the community of Griffith and beyond, while opening up new cancer care employment opportunities in the region.
- Deliver High Quality Radiation Therapy Planning and Treatment Services to the Griffith Community
- Various Permanent Full Time Positions available, Location Griffith, NSW
- Develop your Career within an Innovative, Patient-Focussed, Rapidly Expanding Company
- Competitive Salary benchmarked to Health Employees Medical Radiation Scientists (State) Award 2021
- A competitive relocation bonus after 2 years service
- Relocation allowance for moving costs
- Parental leave programme
- A competitive remuneration and Professional Development package
- 5 weeks annual leave
- For your first year of service, we will contribute to any sporting and community membership fees
We have various roles for full time Senior Radiation Therapists and Radiation Therapists to join our Cancer Care Griffith team. This presents an opportunity to assist with a rapidly growing and developing service, working in a collaborative team environment with the primary purpose to provide high quality radiation therapy planning and treatment delivery services.
All staff are rotated through simulation, planning and treatment ensuring skills development and professional progression. Expertise in current techniques such as Elekta ABC system, Intercranial SRS, Lung, Spinal and Liver SABR, Respiratory management in 4DCT, Surface Guided RT is preferred.
- Provide high-quality, safe, patient-centred clinical radiation therapy planning and treatment delivery services that complies with all relevant safety and quality standards.
- Maintain the highest standards of patient care and continually enhance the quality of service and patient experience.
- Be part of the multidisciplinary team to ensure patient needs are met in a timely manner.
- Support a high-performance culture that delivers excellence in patient care services.
Experience & Qualifications
- Proven technical skills in radiation therapy treatment planning and delivery with demonstrated experience in planning and plan checking in a range of radiotherapy techniques.
- Developing and implementing clinical protocols and procedures.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills that inspire the trust and confidence required to build strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated understanding of the delivery of high-quality radiation therapy services including awareness of ACHS national quality standards
- Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively as a member of the Multidisciplinary team
- Strong patient focus where the patient is at the centre of every decision.
- Highly enthusiastic, motivated, and quick to adapt in a supportive environment
- Current AHPRA radiation therapist registration.
- Current NSW Radiation Use Licence.
- Criminal Record Clearance.
- Proof of Vaccination Record for Health Care Workers
About Cancer Care Associates:
Cancer Care Associates (CCA) is a leading oncology services provider in Australia that pioneered private oncology and the provision of integrated cancer care in regional communities.
The organisation is committed to evidence-based treatment in a multidisciplinary team environment. Our organisation has a focus on quality and safety and our greatest strength is our people. Through our centres we provide a personalised, rapid access service to patients, delivered by a professional, multidisciplinary team of Doctors, Nurses, Scientists and Technicians dedicated to providing excellence in care.
CCA have an extensive and exciting growth pipeline ahead with new comprehensive centres under construction across NSW at Griffith, Taree, and Campbelltown, together with Radiation Oncology services to be established at the existing centres in Miranda and Wollongong. We will see our network further expand in 2024 to ensure Australian communities have access to affordable, integrated cancer treatment services, not only providing essential cancer care services but reducing travel time and out of pocket expenses for cancer care patients in need.
Covid 19 Vaccination Requirement
In line with the Public Health Order, all Cancer Care Associates employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19. To be eligible for consideration to perform work for Cancer Care Associates, all recruits must provide evidence against COVID-19 and comply with the requirements of the Public Health Order prior to appointment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity to work in a facility that provides patients with the highest quality care, using the state-of-the-art equipment and in a friendly and supportive environment, simply apply here, uploading your Covering Letter and CV.
Successful applicants must be registered to work in Australia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Radiation Therapist|