At Cancer Care Associates (CCA) we are interested in hearing from Radiation Therapists who are passionate about working collaboratively within a high-performing Multidisciplinary team to assist in the delivery of high-quality patient outcomes.
Northern Beaches Cancer Care combines innovative research, world-class facilities and powerful therapeutic breakthroughs with a human, compassionate touch that supports our patient’s cancer experience. We are a patient-centric healthcare provider with a focus and passion for providing the best care possible for every patient.
Northern Beaches Cancer Care have a Full time Permanent, Senior Radiation Therapist position available at our Frenchs Forest location situated in New South Wales. This is a unique opportunity to join our Northern Beaches Cancer Care team and assist with a growing and developing service across a two Linac departments.
The successful candidate will become an integral part of the Radiation Therapy team and assist in providing high quality Radiation Therapy planning and treatment delivery services. All staff are rotated through simulation, planning and treatment ensuring continued skills development and professional progression. Experience in current techniques such as Elekta ABC system, Intracranial SRS, Lung, Spinal and Liver SABR, Respiratory management in 4DCT, Surface Guided RT is ideal, training is supported where necessary.
Key Responsibilities for the Role
- Assist the Radiation Therapy Manager in providing effective leadership for the Radiation Therapy team in planning or treatment.
- Provide high-quality, safe, patient-centred clinical Radiation Therapy planning and treatment delivery services that complies with all relevant safety and quality standards.
- Develop and implement clinical protocols and procedures.
- Exhibit strong decision-making abilities and excellent communication skills.
- Maintain the highest standards of patient care and continually enhance the quality of service and patient experience.
- Assist in the support, orientation, education and mentoring of Radiation Therapists and students. Act as a technical resource to the team.
- Support a positive work culture that delivers excellence in patient care services.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Competitive Remuneration Package – Level 4 Salary benchmarked to Health Employees Medical Radiation Scientists (NSW) Award 2022.
- 14 weeks Parental Leave Programme.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Deliver high quality Radiation Therapy planning and treatment services to the Northern Beaches Community.
- Opportunity to develop your career further within an Innovative, Patient-Focused organisation that offers exciting expansion opportunities.
Experience & Qualifications
- Proven technical skills in Radiation Therapy treatment planning and delivery
- Effective communication skills that inspire the trust and confidence required to build strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated understanding of the delivery of high-quality Radiation Therapy services including awareness of ACHS National Quality Standards.
- Current AHPRA Radiation Therapist registration.
- Current NSW Radiation Use Licence.
- Criminal Record Clearance.
- Proof of Vaccination Records including Covid19 Vaccines for Health Care Workers.
Cancer Care Associates (CCA) is an Australian-owned and operated organization dedicated to delivering personalized, comprehensive cancer care. Our commitment extends to providing access to leading Oncology experts, cutting-edge facilities, and tailored therapy treatments within a one-stop, best practice patient support environment.
With five established centres across NSW and expansion plans underway, including Cancer Care Moreton Bay in Caboolture and Cancer Care Noosa in Noosaville, CCA is growing to serve even more communities.
We are dedicated to shared care and survivorship, making a difference in the lives of cancer patients across Australia.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, simply apply here, uploading your Cover Letter and CV. Applications will close on Friday, 27 October 2023.
Successful applicants must be registered to work in Australia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cancer Care Associates (CCA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
|Job Category||Radiation Therapist|