- Opportunity to be part of a commissioning team
- Develop your Career within an Innovative, Patient-Focused, Rapidly Expanding Company
- Permanent full time, part time and casual positions available, Location Griffith, NSW
- A competitive relocation bonus after 2 years service
- Competitive relocation allowance including contribution to any sporting and community membership fees
- Parental leave programme
- RDO for full time employees
- 5 Weeks annual leave
- A competitive remuneration and Professional Development package
- Work for a patient focused organisation that is making a difference to cancer care in regional areas.
Cancer Care Associates is delighted to open a new centre in Griffith, providing Radiation and Chemotherapy treatment. The development of the Cancer Care Griffith facility will create a high-quality cancer care facility to serve the community of Griffith and beyond, while opening up new cancer care employment opportunities in the region.
We have opportunities for multiply Registered Nurse’s to join our Cancer Care Griffith team. You will be working closely with Oncologists, Pharmacists and other Allied Health Practitioners. This presents an opportunity to assist with a rapidly growing and developing service, working in a collaborative team environment with the primary purpose to provide high quality cancer treatment.
To be successful in this exciting and challenging position, you should meet the following criteria:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Strong commitment to quality patient care
- Experience in Oncology is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a high quality clinical team
About Cancer Care Associates:
Cancer Care Associates (CCA) is a leading oncology services provider in Australia that pioneered private oncology and the provision of integrated cancer care in regional communities.
The organisation is committed to evidence-based treatment in a multidisciplinary team environment. Our organisation has a focus on quality and safety and our greatest strength is our people. Through our centres we provide a personalised, rapid access service to patients, delivered by a professional, multidisciplinary team of Doctors, Nurses, Scientists and Technicians dedicated to providing excellence in care.
CCA have an extensive and exciting growth pipeline ahead with new comprehensive centres under construction across NSW at Griffith, Taree, and Campbelltown, together with Radiation Oncology services to be established at the existing centres in Miranda and Wollongong. We will see our network further expand in 2024 to ensure Australian communities have access to affordable, integrated cancer treatment services, not only providing essential cancer care services but reducing travel time and out of pocket expenses for cancer care patients in need.
Covid 19 Vaccination Requirement
In line with the Public Health Order, all Cancer Care Associates employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19. To be eligible for consideration to perform work for Cancer Care Associates, all recruits must provide evidence against COVID-19 and comply with the requirements of the Public Health Order prior to appointment.
If you are interested in this opportunity to work in a brand-new facility that will provide patients with the highest quality care, using the state-of-the-art equipment and in a friendly and supportive environment, Simply apply via the Seek link, uploading your Covering Letter and CV.
For more information about this role please contact the Director of Nursing on 02 6932 1000 or alternatively at firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants must be registered to work in Australia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a nurse?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?