RIVERINA CANCER CARE CENTRE – REGISTERED NURSE
- Registered Nurse position available
- Full-time and Part-time
- Immediate start
- Monday to Friday
- A competitive relocation bonus after 2 years service
- Relocation allowance for moving costs
- Parental leave programme
- 5 Weeks annual leave
- A competitive remuneration and Professional Development package
- Work for a patient focused organisation that is making a difference to cancer care in regional areas.
The Riverina Cancer Care Centre is part of a group of cancer treatment facilities where holistic care is given in an environment that is designed to be as pleasant and as comfortable as possible. The philosophy of the Centre is to administer chemotherapy and associated treatments with minimal disruption to the patient’s normal routine.
We have an opportunity to offer a Registered Nurse a position to be part of a highly skilled and dedicated team at our Wagga Wagga location. The successful applicant will be an integral member and be responsible for providing high quality specialist care and treatment to our patients.
You will be working closely with Medical Oncologists, Pharmacists and other Allied Health Practitioners. Your involvement with this multidisciplinary team will support you in providing exceptional care to your patients and their families.
To be successful in this exciting and challenging position, you should meet the following criteria:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Strong commitment to quality patient care
- Experience in Oncology is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a high quality clinical team
If you are interested in this opportunity to work in a facility that provides patients with the highest quality care, using the state-of-the-art equipment and in a friendly and supportive environment, Simply apply here, uploading your Covering Letter and CV.
Successful applicants must be registered to work in Australia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.